- Imprint: Abrams Noterie
- Publication Date: September 10, 2019
- Price: $16.99
- Trim Size: 5 3⁄4 x 8 1⁄4
- ISBN: 978-1-4197-3860-9
- EAN: 9781419738609
- Page Count: 144
- Illustrations: 2-color illustrations throughout, 2 ribbon markers
- Format: Paperback
- Rights: North America
Fifty-two journaling exercises that guide you to practice one small act of self-care each week.
Self-care isn’t just another trend, it’s an important practice to counterbalance the stresses, distractions, and demands of everyday life. Based on the book Self-Care for the Real World by wellness pioneers Nadia Narain and Katia Narain Phillips, this guided journal offers a weekly opportunity—with 52 tips and related prompts—to check in with yourself in small and meaningful ways. It offers exercises for coping with social media, replacing FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) with JOMO (Joy of Missing Out), embracing compromise and imperfection, setting boundaries, and feeling more grateful. You do not need to fill in the prompts in any particular order, and you can flip to any that speak to you in the moment. The journal doesn’t preach drastic life changes, but offers strategies and prompts that can have a cumulative influence on your life over the course of a year.
- Paperback with textured cover stock, flaps, and a lay-flat binding
- Two ribbon markers
- Two-color design throughout
- Inspiring passages, quotes, and journaling prompts for exploring different aspects of self-care.