Do you want to live to be 100? Do you want to look and feel amazing? Do you want to chow down on insanely delicious food? In Joy Bauer’s Superfood!, NBC’s TODAY Show health expert, celebrity chef, and #1 New York Times bestselling author shows us exactly how to accomplish all three.
After reviewing countless studies and analyzing the eating habits of people around the world who are living the longest, healthiest lives, Joy Bauer uses the most nutritious ingredients to whip up super creative, crave-worthy food.
The 150 recipes in Joy Bauer’s Superfood! include everything from Buffalo wings to deep-dish pizza to salted caramel milkshakes to loaded nachos . . . and so much more, including:
- Pan Pizza with Caramelized Carrots and Onions
- Bistro Wedge Salad with Mushroom Bacon and Blue Cheese Dressing
- Blender Carrot Cake Pancakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chicken Stir-Fry with Sweet Dates and Bell Peppers
- Moroccan-Spiced Chicken Stew
- Couscous Pilaf with Fresh Herbs and Feta
- Creamy Vegan Penne Alfredo
- Oven-Braised Pork Tenderloin with Tangy Apple Chutney
- Poblano Cornbread with Spiced Honey Drizzle
Imagine enjoying all these indulgent, delectable foods while boosting immunity, easing anxiety and stress, increasing energy, promoting longevity, and greatly improving your overall health.
Looking and feeling your best has more to do with what you eat and drink than any other single factor. These recipes offer significant health benefits while delivering big on taste.
With a home cook’s instinct for easy everyday meals and a dietician’s understanding of the foods that promote longevity, this book is the ultimate celebration of deliciousness and nutrient-rich recipes for youth and vitality.
Includes color photographs