- Imprint: Abrams Image
- Publication Date: April 27, 2021
- Price: $15.54
- ISBN: 978-1-64700-296-1
- EAN: 9781647002961
- Page Count: 192
- Format: Ebook
- Additional formats:
Get ready to be the best-dressed in the room!
Personal styling and life coaching come together in this action-filled guide to curating a closet that supports your goals and takes the stress out of getting dressed. Hollywood stylist-turned-entrepreneur Lauren Messiah helps you identify and clear the roadblocks that hold you back from putting the best (and best-dressed) version of yourself out into the world.
Style Therapy is your thirty-day action plan to define and build your style week by week. You'll learn how to:
- Shop like a stylist and make your shopping trips quick, easy, and efficient.
- Find clothes that actually fit you, and end dressing room frustration forever.
- Choose the perfect outfit from your closet in five minutes flat.
- Keep your look fresh and your style up-to-date from season to season, without having to reinvent the wheel every few months.
Slipping back into bad habits is no longer an option. This guide breaks down the process into manageable, helpful, and encouraging steps to help you redefine your personal style!
About the author
Lauren Messiah is a Los Angeles–based personal stylist, style expert, educator, and digital influencer who has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Elle, Vogue, Glamour, and Women’s Wear Daily.