Slim Aarons: Great Escapes (Hardcover Journal: Bright Pink)
- Publication Date: February 2, 2016
- Imprint: Abrams Noterie
- Trim Size: 5 x 8
- ISBN: 9781419719844
- Page Count: 192
- Illustrations: 10 color photographs
- Rights: World/All
This deluxe hardcover journal features photographs of magnificent holiday spots of the 1950s, ’60s, and ’70s. All images are by Slim Aarons, an iconic lifestyle photographer whose work has been a source of inspiration for countless tastemakers, including Kate Spade, Jonathan Adler, and Tori Burch.
- Cloth cover with a tip-on and gold foil stamping
- Gold foil edged-pages
- 2 ribbon markers
- Ruled pages with photos reproduced throughout
- Ideal for use as a travel journal, a guest book, or an everyday diary
About the author
Slim Aarons (1916–2006), famous for capturing “attractive people doing attractive things in attractive places,” is regarded as one of the most influential photographers of his generation. His work was published in Holiday, Town & Country, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, Travel + Leisure, Look, and LIFE.