A Fill-in Book of Traditions, Memories, and Stories
- Publication Date: February 5, 2019
- Imprint: Abrams Noterie
- Trim Size: 6 5⁄8 x 8 13⁄16
- ISBN: 9781419733895
- Page Count: 144
- Rights: World/All
Record cherished memories, family history, and more in this beautiful guided journal. Use the book to commemorate a special celebration, like a family reunion, graduation, or wedding shower, or keep it just for your own household and return to the book at holidays or birthdays as a way to see how everyone grows and changes as time goes by. The journal includes:
- Space to create a family tree
- Pages for recording family history and notable traditions
- Repeating questionnaires, where family members can each jot down memories and interesting information about themselves
- Activities to complete as a group (i.e. family superlatives)
- A handsome design with gold foil on the cover
The content is fun, lighthearted, and appropriate for all ages. Designed to be passed around so that each person can make a contribution, this journal will become a keepsake that families can treasure for years to come.
About the author
Abrams Noterie is a gift and stationery imprint that makes gift-worthy paper goods that are true to the original hand, useful, and inspiring.