Nightbane Preorder 2
NIGHTBANE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE BONUS SCENE GIFT WITH PURCHASE PROMOTION TERMS
ABRAMS (“Sponsor”) is offering the following bonus scene promotional offer (“Offer”) in connection with pre-orders of the hardcover edition of Alex Aster’s (“Author”) novel entitled Nightbane (The Lightlark Saga #2) in accordance with these Promotion Terms (“Terms”).
TO QUALIFY FOR THE OFFER, PRE-ORDERS OF NIGHTBANE MUST BE MADE BETWEEN 10:00:00 AM ET ON APRIL 28, 2023 AND 11:59:59 PM ET ON NOVEMBER 6, 2023 (“PRE-ORDER END DATE”). REGISTRATION FORMS (WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE) MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59:59 PM ET ON NOVEMBER 6, 2023 OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST (“PROMOTION PERIOD”). ALLOW EIGHT (8) TO TEN (10) WEEKS FOR DELIVERY BY EMAIL FROM NIGHTBANE ON SALE DATE 11/7/23. ANY ELIGIBLE CUSTOMER WHO QUALIFIED FOR SPONSOR’S PRIOR NIGHTBANE OVERLAY GIFT OFFER THAT ENDED ON APRIL 9, 2023 (“OVERLAY GIFT OFFER”) WILL AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFY FOR THIS OFFER.
1. The Bonus Scene Offer: To receive an exclusive bonus scene to Nightbane (“Bonus Scene Gift”), you must pre-order Nightbane from Sponsor or any authorized retailer that allows pre-orders of Nightbane by the Pre-order End Date and complete registration via the designated form on abramsbooks.com/nightbane during the Promotion Period, including submitting proof of purchase. A valid email address must be provided to Sponsor in order to receive the Bonus Scene Gift. Offer limited to residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C. (including any APO/FPO military addresses), aged 13 or older. Limit of one (1) Bonus Scene Gift per person, regardless of the number of pre-orders made. However, if you qualified for the Overlay Gift Offer in accordance with those Offer Terms, located at www.abramsbooks.com/nightbanepreorder, which are included herein, you will automatically receive the Bonus Scene Gift. In order to receive the Bonus Scene Gift, you will be required to include a valid email and mailing address via the above-mentioned registration form and have a NetGalley account, located at https://www.netgalley.com/auth/register, which is free. The Bonus Scene Gift will be made available via a secure NetGalley widget and NetGalley terms and conditions apply. The Bonus Scene Gift is for personal use only and you are not permitted to share, reproduce, adapt, edit, modify, transmit, distribute, sell, communicate, publicly perform, and/or otherwise use, exploit or post online or on social media the Bonus Scene Gift, or any elements contained therein, in any medium and any manner for any other purpose except for purposes of this Promotion in accordance with these Terms. OFFER IS AVAILABLE ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST AND IS REDEEMABLE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS. In the event you violate these Terms, in addition to any other rights that Sponsor may have, Sponsor reserves the right to withhold or revoke any rights you may have in the Bonus Scene Gift or the Overlay Gift (collectively, the “Gift”), as well as cancellation of Offer and/or return of the Bonus Scene Gift to Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If you do not redeem this Offer within Promotion Period, you will not be entitled to receive the Bonus Scene Gift.
2. General Conditions. No substitutions except by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Offer is not transferable. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers. Sponsor is not responsible for late, non-compliant, or misdirected requests. Receipt of Gift will require a valid email address and mailing address. Requests from clubs or organizations and requests not complying with all Offer requirements will not be honored. Gifts are for promotional use only and not for re-sale. By participating in Offer, you agree that you will not re-sell any Gifts. Theft, diversion, reproduction, transfer, sale or purchase of this Offer or Gift is prohibited and constitutes fraud. Any fraudulent submission will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Offer is void if copied, transferred, sold, exchanged or expired. Offer is void if contains printing or other mechanical errors or is printed or produced in error, or if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, illegible, altered, duplicated, photocopied, reproduced, forged, counterfeited, defaced, mutilated, resold or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Offer should (in its sole discretion) non-authorized human intervention, epidemics, pandemics, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Offer. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. By participating, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Author, any artists or other parties who contribute to Nightbane and/or this Offer and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any liability, loss, claims or causes of action arising out of participation in the Offer and/or receipt, use or misuse of the Offer or Gift, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention; (b) errors in the administration of the Offer; (c) the processing, fulfillment or redemption of the Offer; (d) technical, mechanical or printing errors; and/or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use of a Gift. You further agree that in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.
4. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Terms, including, without limitation, the Offer. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or the Offer shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York.
THESE TERMS AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Terms and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Terms and/or the Offer, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of New York in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
5. Sponsored by: ABRAMS, 195 Broadway, New York, New York 10007.