Music is History Terms & Conditions
MUSIC IS HISTORY DELUXE GIFT WITH PURCHASE PROMOTION TERMS
ABRAMS (“Sponsor”) is offering the following Music is History Deluxe Gift with Purchase offer in connection with any pre-orders of Music is History by Questlove (“Author”) in accordance with these Promotion Terms (“Terms”).
- Bookplate Gift: BOOKPLATE GIFT OFFER BEGINS ON OCTOBER 5, 2021 AND IS GOOD UNTIL OCTOBER 15, 2021 OR ONCE 500 BOOKPLATES HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY, WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST (“BOOKPLATE PROMOTION PERIOD”). Each eligible customer who pre-orders Music is History and completes registration via the designated form on questlove.com during Bookplate Promotion Period will receive one (1) signed bookplate from Questlove (“Bookplate Gift”). Allow eight to ten weeks for delivery. Offer available only while supplies last.
- Poster Gift. Beginning at the end of the Bookplate Promotion Period and ending on October 15, 2021 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first (“Poster Promotion Period”), each eligible customer who pre-orders Music is History and completes registration via the designated form on questlove.com during Poster Promotion Period will receive one (1) poster (“Poster ”). Allow eight to ten weeks for delivery. Offer available only while supplies last. Bookplate Gifts and Poster Gifts shall be referred collectively herein as “Gifts.”
- Offer limited to residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C., aged 18 or older. Limit up to one (1) Gift per person. Promotion Offer is available ONLY while supplies last and is redeemable only in accordance with these Terms.
- General Conditions for Promotion Offer (“Offer”). No substitutions or cash redemptions. Offer is not transferable. Sponsor is not responsible for late, non-compliant, or misdirected requests. Receipt of Gift requires a valid home street address. Requests from clubs or organizations and requests not complying with all offer requirements will not be honored. Theft, diversion, reproduction, transfer, sale or purchase of this offer is prohibited and constitutes fraud. Any fraudulent submission will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Offer is void if copied, transferred, sold, exchanged or expired. Offer is void if contains printing or other mechanical errors or is printed or produced in error, or if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, illegible, altered, duplicated, photocopied, reproduced, forged, counterfeited, defaced, mutilated or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) non-authorized human intervention, fraud, pandemics, epidemics or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Author, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any liability, loss, claims or causes of action arising out of participation in the Promotion and/or receipt, use or misuse of the Offer, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) errors in the administration of the Promotion; (c) the processing, fulfillment or redemption of the Offer; (d) technical, mechanical or printing errors; and/or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of a Gift. You further agree that in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees.
YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.
- Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Terms, including, without limitation, the Offer. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or the Offer shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York.
THESE TERMS AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Terms and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Terms and/or the Offer, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of New York in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- Sponsored by: ABRAMS, 195 Broadway, New York, New York 10007.