ABRAMS Dinner Party Eligibility Requirements and Terms
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND TERMS
1. Eligibility. To apply to become an influencer in the ABRAMS Dinner Party program (“Program”), you must be a legal resident of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of ABRAMS Books (“Sponsor”) and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to apply for this Program.
2. How to Apply. To apply, log onto www.abramsbooks.com/dinnerparty (“Web Site”), complete the online application form (including your name, date of birth, address, email address, social media platforms, and responses to various cookbook and cooking related questions), read these Terms, and click the “Submit” button. Only fully completed applications are eligible.
By submitting an application, each applicant represents and warrants that (i) all statements are true, complete, and accurate; (ii) applicant is the owner and authorized representative of the social media and digital properties (e.g., any blog or Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube or other social media account) (collectively, “Social Media Properties”) identified by applicant in applicant’s application; (iii) applicant has not used and will not use any script, programmed, mechanical, click fraud, bots, impression ladderups, robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or other automated means to increase applicant’s engagement, likes, views, impressions, followers, or other performance metrics (collectively, “Engagement Metrics”) and has not paid nor otherwise engaged a third party to affect his or her Engagement Metrics; (iv) applicant has not created nor facilitated the creation of any fake Engagement Metrics or sponsored content, profiles and/or accounts associated with applicant’s Social Media Properties; and (v) this application does not conflict with any existing commitments on applicant’s part nor does it violate any third party rights and/or agreements.
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION IN THE PROGRAM ONLY PROVIDES AN OPPORTUNITY FOR APPLICANTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. ALL DECISIONS WITH RESPECT TO PARTICIPATION ARE IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF SPONSOR, AND SPONSOR MAY ACCEPT OR REJECT AN APPLICATION IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
Nothing shall obligate Sponsor to accept any applicant into the Program (however, if you are not accepted, please feel free to re-apply from time to time).
3. Start/End Dates. Applications will be accepted beginning at 8:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Wednesday July 21, 2021 and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on Sunday, August 15, 2021 (“Application Period”). Applications must be received during the Application Period.
4. Selection of Applicants. IF YOU ARE SELECTED TO BE AN INFLUENCER IN THE PROGRAM, YOU MUST SIGN ALL OF SPONSOR’S INFLUENCER AGREEMENTS AND OTHER PARTICIPATION AGREEMENTS, FORMS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION (COLLECTIVELY, “PARTICIPATION AGREEMENTS”). YOU WILL ALSO BE ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, BLOGGING, SHARING RECIPES, WRITING REVIEWS, AND TWEETING TIPS PROVIDED BY ABRAMS COOKBOOKS.
5. Notification. Applicants will be notified of their selection by email on or about September 1, 2021. Sponsor may rescind any such selection or notification at any time, with or without cause.
6. Release. By submitting an application, each applicant agrees to release and hold Sponsor harmless from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or application in the Program, and/or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
Sponsored by ABRAMS Books, 195 Broadway, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10007.