- Imprint: Abrams Books
- Publication Date: July 13, 2021
- Price: $14.99
- Trim Size: 10 1⁄2 x 14 1⁄2
- ISBN: 978-1-4197-5499-9
- EAN: 9781419754999
- Page Count: 24
- Illustrations: 25 color photographs
- Format: Wall
- Rights: World/All
This delightful 12-month wall calendar features 13 striking fashion-themed photographs of Weimaraner dogs by well-known artist William Wegman.
William Wegman’s enchanting portraits of his Weimaraner dogs have delighted art fans and pet lovers for decades. This whimsical 12-month calendar celebrates the many fashions that his beloved pups have donned throughout the years. From a puffy ski suit to a cutting-edge tuxedo, from a floral dress to a ball gown fully accessorized, all the images featured will charm, amuse, and inspire. At the same time fashionable and fantastical, humorous and timeless, Wegman’s photographs never fail to capture the Weimaraner’s grace, intelligence, and love of humans.
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Opens to 10½ inches x 29 inches
- Planner page for September–December 2021
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the author
William Wegman is a contemporary artist noted for the remarkable breadth of his audience, ranging from art insiders to dog lovers to young children. He has become a master of many media, including painting, drawing, photography, film, and video. Wegman lives in New York City and Maine with his wife, their two children, and their dogs.