This spiral-bound weekly desk diary is filled with 56 masterpieces by renowned artist Vincent Van Gogh from The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Celebrated for his captivating colors and lively brushwork, Post-Impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh (Dutch, 1853–1890) pursued various vocations before becoming an artist at the age of twenty-seven, creating thousands of pieces in a short span. This weekly engagement calendar showcases 56 of his renowned still lifes, portraits, and landscapes, from the collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art, as well as other museums throughout the world.
- Cover painting by Vincent Van Gogh (Dutch, 1853–1890)
- 7" x 9" (14" x 9" open)
- Spiral-bound paperback
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Packaged in a sturdy, full-color gift box
- Spans 12 months from January–December 2024
- Sunday–Saturday weeks
- Pages alternate between glossy for images and matte for calendar pages for ease of writing
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Year-at-a-glance pages for 2024 and 2025
- Extra lined pages at back for notes, goals, and more
- An identifying caption and a brief descriptive historical text accompany each work of art