Pokémon Moves 2023 Wall Calendar
- Publication Date: July 19, 2022
- Imprint: Abrams Books
- Trim Size: 12 x 12
- ISBN: 9781419762741
- Page Count: 24
- Illustrations: 25 full-color illustrations throughout
- Rights: World/All, excluding UK and Asia
Power through 2023 with this 12-month calendar featuring sleek, dazzling images of favorite Pokémon and their signature moves.
Featuring electrifying images of Pokémon and their signature moves, this 12-month calendar will keep all aspiring Pokémon Trainers on the go throughout 2023. Check out Pikachu and the Thunderbolt or Squirtle and the Water Gun. Take a look at Gengar and the Shadow Ball or Meowth’s Fury Swipes. All the images included are characters from the hugely popular show Pokémon™: The Animated Television Series.
- 12" x 12" (12" x 24" open)
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Planning spread for September–December 2022
- Spans January–December 2023
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Name for each Pokémon and the signature move shown
- Images appearing in a calendar for the first-time
About the author
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.