Pokémon 2023 Day-to-Day Calendar
- Publication Date: July 26, 2022
- Imprint: Abrams Books
- Trim Size: 5 1⁄4 x 4 3⁄8
- ISBN: 9781419762710
- Page Count: 640
- Rights: World/All, excluding UK and Asia
Discover a different Pokémon each day of the year with this colorful daily desktop calendar.
Highlighting Pokémon of all types from Pokémon™: The Animated Television Series, this epic daily calendar is the perfect way to explore the vast Pokémon™ world each day of the year. Aspiring Pokémon Trainers can build up their Pokédex one day at a time with over 300 characters from all eight currently known regions, including Pikachu, Zacian, Charmander, and Jigglypuff. Gotta catch ’em all!™
- Page size: 5 1/4" x 4 3/8"
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full color tear-off pages (blank on reverse)
- Day/date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Stats and descriptions for each Pokémon shown
About the author
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.