"She was becoming herself, casting aside that fictitious self which we assume like a garment." - Kate Chopin
A woman slips off the words that once defined her. Text and quotation from Chopin's beloved novel, "The Awakening."
This structured, sturdy tote fits the essentials and includes a roomy interior pocket so you don't have dig for your cellphone and keys.
- 13” x 15” with 24” handles
- Handmade and printed in Brooklyn, NY
- Premium, heavy 100% natural cotton canvas
- Hand-pulled print, colors may vary slightly
- Extra long black handles, 1” gusset