Enjoy 13 stunning paintings by Impressionist and Post-Impressionist masters with this 12-month calendar from The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
From landscapes and seascapes to still lifes and portraits, this 12-month calendar highlights 13 vibrant paintings by renowned Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artists, including Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, Mary Cassatt, Paul Gauguin, and Auguste Renoir. Throughout the year, journey from Paris to Provence and take pleasure in these breathtaking masterpieces. All of the works of art featured are from the world-famous collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- 12" x 12" (12" x 24" open)
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Planning spread for September–December 2023
- Spans January–December 2024
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Information about each work of art shown