Impressionism and Post-Impressionism 2024 Day-to-Day Calendar
- Publication Date: September 12, 2023
- Imprint: Abrams Books
- Trim Size: 5 1⁄4 x 4 3⁄8
- ISBN: 9781419769313
- Page Count: 640
- Illustrations: 314 color illustrations
- Rights: World/All
This daily desktop calendar features 314 Impressionist and Post-Impressionist masterpieces from The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
From Paris to Provence, from landscapes and seascapes to portraits and still lifes, this daily calendar showcases 314 vibrant paintings by renowned Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artists, including Claude Monet, Berthe Morisot, Auguste Renoir, Mary Cassatt, Paul Gauguin, and Vincent van Gogh. Every day of the year, delight in a different breathtaking masterpiece. All of the works of art featured are from the world-famous collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Cover painting by Claude Monet (French, 1840–1926)
- Page size: 5.25" x 4.375"
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full color tear-off pages
- Back of pages are blank for notes or shopping lists
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Information about each work of art featured
About the author
Founded in 1870, The Metropolitan Museum of Art is located in New York City’s Central Park, along Fifth Avenue. The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world.