Impressionism and Post-Impressionism 2022 Wall Calendar
- Publication Date: August 31, 2021
- Imprint: Abrams Books
- Trim Size: 12 x 12
- ISBN: 9781419755019
- Page Count: 24
- Illustrations: 13 color images
- Rights: World/All
Includes 13 stunning paintings from The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
From landscapes and seascapes to still lifes and portraits, this 12-month calendar highlights 13 vibrant paintings by renowned Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artists, including Claude Monet, Berthe Morisot, Auguste Renoir, Paul Gauguin, and Vincent van Gogh. Throughout the year, journey from Paris to Provence and take pleasure in these breathtaking masterpieces. All the works of art featured are from the world-famous collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Opens to 12 inches x 24 inches
- Planner page for September–December 2021
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the author
Founded in 1870, The Metropolitan Museum of Art is located in New York City’s Central Park, along Fifth Avenue. The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world.