I KANT EVEN
Dear Kant: Don’t get us wrong. We love you. We really do. We're willing to plod through dense, convoluted sentences to unpack your ideas, but the buck stops at this 174-word monster from Critique of Pure Reason. Are there any staunch, enthusiastic philosophers or linguists who want to take a stab at diagramming this doozy? Because we can’t even.
This structured, sturdy tote fits the essentials and includes a roomy interior pocket so you don’t have dig for your cellphone and keys.
- 13” x 15” with 24” handles
- Handmade and printed in Brooklyn, NY
- Premium, heavy 100% natural cotton canvas
- Hand-pulled print, colors may vary slightly
- Extra long black handles, 1” gusset