"IT IS NOT DOWN IN ANY MAP. TRUE PLACES NEVER ARE." - HERMAN MELVILLE
Nothing reacquaints us with ourselves quite like travel. Here, we have a map that transforms into a Rorschach test, and a compass that points to things truer than North.
This structured, sturdy tote fits the essentials and includes a roomy interior pocket so you don’t have dig for your cellphone and keys.
- 13” x 15” with 24” handles
- Handmade and printed in Brooklyn, NY
- Premium, heavy 100% natural cotton canvas
- Hand-pulled print, colors may vary slightly
- Extra long black handles, 1” gusset