Fashion and The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute 2022 Wall Calendar
- Publication Date: October 12, 2021
- Imprint: Abrams Books
- Trim Size: 14 x 12
- ISBN: 978-1-4197-5507-1
- Page Count: 24
- Illustrations: 13 color photographs
- Rights: World
Celebrate the 75th anniversary of the world-famous Costume Institute at The Metropolitan Museum of Art with this 12-month calendar featuring colorful fashions from the landmark collection.
Make your year a stylish one! Featuring a colorful parade of fashion from the renowned collection of the Costume Institute at the Met, this 12-month wall calendar includes stunning pieces throughout the centuries. From sumptuous eighteenth-century gowns and elegant Victorian dresses to couture designs from the 1920s and contemporary looks by today’s renowned designers, this 2022 calendar vividly highlights hundreds of years’ worth of glamour, beauty, and style.
Illustrations by Judith van den Hoek.
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Opens to 14 inches wide x 24 inches tall
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the author
Founded in 1870, The Metropolitan Museum of Art is located in New York City’s Central Park, along Fifth Avenue. The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world.