- Imprint: Abrams Books
- Publication Date: July 13, 2021
- Price: $14.99
- Trim Size: 12 x 12
- ISBN: 978-1-4197-3281-2
- EAN: 9781419732812
- Page Count: 24
- Illustrations: 13 color photographs
- Format: Wall
Roam the world with 13 breathtaking images by leading adventure photographer, conservation advocate, and social media force Chris Burkard.
Discover Earth’s hidden beauty and natural wonders with avid explorer and photographer Chris Burkard. This 12-month calendar features his images of the most breathtaking spots around the world, all taken from gravity-defying angles. An intrepid swimmer leaps to into the waters around Iceland, a lone figure stands small on a cliff in New Zealand, craggy snow-capped volcanos soar to the sky in the Aleutian Islands off the coast of Alaska. Sharing his passion for capturing the secluded and the surreal, Burkard’s mesmerizing photographs and his personal memories are guaranteed to inspire your next adventure.
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Opens to 12 inches x 24 inches
- Planner page for September–December 2021
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Commentary about each location featured by Chris Burkard
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
Also available Wayward: Stories and Photographs by Chris Burkard (Abrams, October 2021)
About the author
The author of Wayward: Stories and Photographs, Chris Burkard is an accomplished explorer, photographer, creative director, speaker, and author. Traveling throughout the year to pursue the most remote places on earth, Burkard works to capture stories that inspire humans to consider their relationship with nature while promoting the preservation of wild places everywhere.