Chihuly 2023 Wall Calendar
- Publication Date: August 30, 2022
- Imprint: Abrams Books
- Trim Size: 12 x 12
- ISBN: 9781419762765
- Page Count: 28
- Rights: World/All
This 12-month wall calendar features 14 striking works by internationally renowned artist Dale Chihuly.
Dale Chihuly is known for his use of vibrant colors, dramatic compositions, and large-scale installations whose imaginative, organic forms continually inspire the viewer. Building on a centuries-old team approach to glassblowing, Chihuly has applied his vision as an artist to create some of the most groundbreaking glass sculptures in contemporary art. This 12-month wall calendar features stunning photography of 14 of his spectacular works.
- 12" x 12" (12" x 24" open)
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Grommeted hole for reinforced hanging
- Planning spread for September–December 2022
- Spans January–December 2023
- Generous grids to add appointments and reminders
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Planner page for 2023 and 2024
- Biography about Dale Chihuly and a photograph of the artist
About the author
Dale Chihuly is recognized as the most important artist working in the medium of glass. He has won numerous awards, and in 1986 became one of only four Americans to be honored by a one-man exhibition at the Louvre in Paris. Chihuly is cofounder of the Pilchuck Glass School outside Seattle, which draws students and teachers from around the globe.