Chihuly 2022 Weekly Planner Calendar
- Publication Date: July 20, 2021
- Imprint: Abrams Books
- Trim Size: 6 1⁄2 x 9 1⁄2
- ISBN: 978-1-4197-5603-0
- Page Count: 146
- Rights: World English
Note important occasions and appointments with this 52-week engagement calendar featuring 72 luminous works by internationally renowned artist Dale Chihuly.
Dale Chihuly is known for his use of vibrant colors, dramatic compositions, and large-scale installations whose imaginative, organic forms continually inspire awe in the viewer. Building on a centuries-old team approach to glassblowing, Chihuly has applied his vision as an artist to create some of the most groundbreaking glass sculpture in contemporary art. This weekly engagement calendar features stunning photography of 72 spectacular works.
- Monday–Sunday weekly grids with plenty of space for appointments and reminders
- Hardcover with enclosed spiral binding
- Opens to 15½ inches x 9½ inches
- Each month has full-page planner with room for notes
- Additional lined pages for notes and 2022 and 2023 yearly planners
- Biography about Dale Chihuly
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Printed on FSC-certified paper
About the author
Dale Chihuly is recognized as the most important artist working in the medium of glass. He has won numerous awards, and in 1986 became one of only four Americans to be honored by a one-man exhibition at the Louvre in Paris. Chihuly is cofounder of the Pilchuck Glass School outside Seattle, which draws students and teachers from around the globe.