Art: 365 Days of Masterpieces 2022 Calendar
- Publication Date: September 7, 2021
- Imprint: Abrams Books
- Trim Size: 7 x 6
- ISBN: 9781419755118
- Page Count: 320
- Illustrations: 313 color images
- Rights: World/All
An elegant standing desk calendar featuring a masterpiece from The Met every day of the year.
Visit The Metropolitan Museum of Art every day of the year with this engaging day-to-day calendar. At the beginning of each day, flip over the front sheet to reveal another glowing work of art. This calendar presents 313 vivid images embodying The Met’s vast collection of over 2 million works of art and 17 curatorial departments.
Selections include exquisite paintings, drawings, sculpture, musical instruments, photography, arms and armor, decorative arts, jewelry, and costumes by such renowned artists as Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, William Morris, Louis Comfort Tiffany, Mary Cassatt, Georgia O’Keeffe, and Jacob Lawrence.
- Cover painting by Vincent van Gogh
- Information about each work of art featured
- Paper-over-board easel holder for desk or tabletop display
- Full-color pages printed on both sides
- Day/date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the author
Founded in 1870, The Metropolitan Museum of Art is located in New York City’s Central Park, along Fifth Avenue. The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world.