Animal Crossing: New Horizons 16-month September 2023–December 2024 Weekly/Monthly Planner
- Publication Date: August 1, 2023
- Imprint: Abrams Books
- Trim Size: 7 x 9
- ISBN: 9781419769993
- Page Count: 184
- Illustrations: with stickers
- Rights: World/Al, ex. UK, Europe, and others
Escape to the wildly popular world of Animal Crossing™: New Horizonswith this 16-month planner featuring some of your favorite characters and art from the beloved Nintendo® video game.
Every day is a day to celebrate in the world of Animal Crossing™: New Horizons! With this 16-month calendar (September 2023–December 2024) near, you’ll have a reminder of some of your favorite characters, including entrepreneur Tom Nook, the hardworking Able sisters, bug-phobic museum curator Blathers and his stargazing sister Celeste, lovebirds Reese and Cyrus, and many more.
Filled with your favorite neighbors’ birthdays and holidays unique to the game, you’ll always have something to celebrate! With all these friends close by, the new year is sure to be something special.
- 7" x 9" (14" x 9" open)
- Spiral bound
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Spans September 2023–December 2024
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Monthly at-a-glance grids
- Extra pages at back for notes, goals, and more
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Includes stickers
- Birthdays of Animal Crossing characters and unique Animal Crossing holidays
About the author
The pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo® has created franchises that have become household names worldwide, through its integrated hardware and software products. Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks. From the launch of the Nintendo Entertainment System™ more than 30 years ago, through today and into the future, Nintendo’s continuing mission is to create unique entertainment that puts smiles on the faces of people all over the world.