- Imprint: V & A Publishing
- Publication Date: April 9, 2013
- Price: $12.95
- Trim Size: 5 x 7
- ISBN: 1-85177-733-4
- EAN: 9781851777334
- Page Count: 80
- Illustrations: 65 color illustrations; contains CD insert
- Format: Hardcover (CD insert)
- Rights: World English, ex AU and NZ
English architect and designer C.F.A. Voysey (1828–1912) produced a wide range of textiles and other patterns over a career spanning 50 years. His style is characterized by bold repeats, natural forms, flat tints of color, and a pared-back simplicity, and is quickly identifiable. Readers will delight in his patterns, which still retain their original freshness today.
About the author
Karen Livingstone is director of masterplan and estate at the Science Museum. Her previous publications include Essential Arts and Crafts.